Monday, January 3, 2011

Q & A

In preparation for Owen's VIP week at school this month we had a little question and answer session over lunch today. It was super fun! I love hearing what my little man has to say about himself!

Q: What's your favorite color?

A: Green, because it is a healing color

Q: What is your favorite food?

A: Spaghetti, I love it because it is good for you

Q: Favorite song?

A: Americano (by Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers), it is on Daddy's phone and I can listen to it whenever I want

Q: Favorite movie?

A: How to Train Your Dragon

Q: Favorite place to go?

A: Disneyland/world, I like to ride Big Thunder Mountain because it goes so fast I get to scream on it

Q: Favorite book?

A: Cat in the Hat, he signed my book you know

Q: Favorite thing to do?

A: Cooking with you mom (melt), and swimming!

Q: Favorite toy?

A: Fire breathing Night Fury and Legos

Q: Favorite game to play?

A: Uno Moo

Q: Who is your best friend?

A: Mom, you know who, Hailey :)

Q: Favorite time of year?

A: Winter, 'cause that's when it's Christmas

Q: What do you like about Christmas?

A: getting a Christmas Tree, looking at lights, doing Advent every night, and giving presents to one another

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: An engineer, to drive a train

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... He is so adorable I can't stand it! Those answers sound so grown up!

    ReplyDelete