Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve in Stockton

My Mom and I getting ready to go to Christmas Eve service at Quail.


Owen opening his presents from Grandma and Grandpa



the Guys :)

Christmas Day, Our House


The stockings were hung with care


Santa brought a Sled!!!!!!












I'm not sure who is more excited about the Legos...Owen or Dad?










Disc golf shirt



Family is arriving :)





Lookin' for beer
















caught taking a snooze


Our table



My first time roasting a whole chicken...YUM



the buffet




time to pray



Owen's latest job as a salad server











Kelly takes a quick pic and Owen decides that he should take one with her in it too. That's my sweetie!







blowing out the candles












bye bye


No comments:

Post a Comment