Friday, January 1, 2010

Deja Vu

I know it sounds cliche but I just can't believe how fast this year went!! It seems like we just celebrated New Year's and here we are doing it again.

A year ago today I sat here and created ONZMAMA. I've really enjoyed sending our little stories and photographs out into cyber space with the hope that our friends and family are enjoying them too!

I'm looking forward to all that 2010 has to offer and am convinced it will fly by as fast as 2009 did! Before I know it, I'll be back in this chair posting another New Year's blog!

New Year's Eve Fondue Party with the V-4


Dinner is served.....We served a three cheese fondue and a tomato basil fondue with a variety of dippers.....Yum!





The kiddos favorite however was dessert.....A chocolate marshmallow fondue.....Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard!






Owen is now obsessed with fondue-ing!




The kiddos with their party hats and horn blowers...




Happy Healthy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment