Wednesday, June 10, 2009

House Hunters

Last night we went and looked at three houses that are for sale. Two of them had pools and the third a beautiful backyard (minus the screeching pet on the other side of the fence). The insides varied greatly on the total disaster to move-in ready spectrum. After we got home Aaron started building a case for his choice and I became nauseated and had to lie down. I think maybe I like the idea of looking at houses more than I like the idea of actually moving!
The kiddos like looking at houses too! Especially empty ones. Owen, Hailey, and Taylor ran through the houses like wild ponies. You'll see below I wanted to get a picture of the three of them sitting on the stairs. I realized very quickly that wasn't going to happen! :0) Instead I asked them to do some silly things and snapped away!

Stick your tongues out!

Put your fingers in your ears!


Pat your belly's!
(They kicked their legs instead :-))


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Good thing the girls were wearing bloomers ;) We should look at empty houses more often, they slept good that night.

    ReplyDelete