Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Silly Songs

Aaron and I have always enjoyed making up silly songs together. Since having Owen it has been even more fun because Owen generally thinks that our songs are hilarious even when they're not really that good!

Owen seems to be following in our footsteps! He frequently busts out with little songs of his own. I love them!

Today during lunch we were talking about water and being silly. I started singing a silly water song to the tune "If you're Happy and you know it." Without missing a beat Owen chimed in with sound effects! So fun!

Our song went like this:

Mama: If you're thirsty and you know it drink some water
Owen: drip drip
Mama: If you're thirsty and you know it drink some water
Owen: drip drip

You get the idea.

I went on to sing, "If you're hungry and you know it eat some food" and Owen said, "Munch Munch."

I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment