Sunday, February 15, 2009

Four Days of Valentine's Fun

We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Our Valentine's fun started early in the week - coloring Valentine's for friends and family and getting Valentine's Sticker packets ready for Owen's StrollerFit buddies. Also, my friend Aly helped me by making a pair of Valentine's pajama pants and matching headband for my pj party. I made matching shirts for Owen and I to wear to StrollerFit! So much Fun! Aaron brought me home flowers on Friday, one of my favorite things. We had a great time hanging out together on Saturday. It was a super sweet, super fun family Valentine's Day!
Thursday: Pajama Party at Heart 2 Heart!
Friends, Melanie, Amy, & little Kailey, looking
cute and comfy in their pj's.

I got all decked out in Valentine Pj's!

Friday: Kisses, Hugs, and StrollerFit class

All the kiddos had fun exchanging Valentines!


Owen looking cute in his I Heart Mom shirt.




Extra cute 'cause we match!



No comments:

Post a Comment