- an unprompted "Thank you"
- telling your toddler that we're going to the store and he appears moments later wearing his shoes without being asked or wrestled to the ground
- an unsolicited "I love you"
- watching your toddler notice that another child is crying and ask him if he is okay
- hearing the words, "It's good" in reference to any meal
- talking to your toddler about their birthday party and having him respond, "I want to go to your birthday party mama and I'll bring you candles and you can blow them out and I will sing Happy Birthday to you!"
Some moments that melt me into Mama Goo!